Copyright 2016 Starseed Gold
Call Now and Speak to a Customer Service Representative to Open Your FREE Gold Savings Account Today!
Gold is one of the first metals to be processed by humans.
With its striking bright yellow color, it was dignified, so as an element found in nature, could work very well mechanically and not corroded. Because of the durability of its splendor, its rarity and severity of incident, it was very popular and has been used in many cultures, especially for ritual objects.
The gold recovery probably began in the Bronze Age. The lightweight alloyed with many metals, the melting temperatures moderate and the favorable properties of the alloys made gold as a material very attractive.
In 4500 BC, the dates in the Bulgarian Varna 1972 discovered gold finds. In Central Europe can be detected gold objects from the second millennium BC. Famous examples are the gold in the golden hat Schifferstadt and in the sky disc of Nebra.
The Egyptians exploited deposits in Upper Egypt and Nubia. The Romans used sites in Asia Minor, Spain, Romania and Germany.
The earliest documentation represents the vast seafaring Greek Argonauts to Colchis for Golden Fleece dar.
In the Torah of the golden calf is told that produced the Israelites as idol while Moses received the Ten Commandments, and the gold land of Ophir. The New Testament mentions gold (in addition frankincense and myrrh) as an homage to the gifts of the Magi from the East to the newborn Jesus (see Matthew's Gospel, chapter 2, verse 11).
Also in South America and Mesoamerica was processed very early gold. For example, the Moche dominated Peru in the early first millennium, the alloy formation (Tumbago) and the gilding and produced objects for ritual purposes from several kilograms of gold.
The greed for gold was also the reason for wars, looting and conquest. Gold discoveries in Central and South America attracted by the journeys of Christopher Columbus, European and especially Spanish explorers, the gold galleons brought in to Europe. Spain has been a while for the richest nation in Europe, but the indigenous cultures were destroyed.
Again and again attracted large crowds of adventurers finds gold at. In the 19th Century, it came on different continents to Gold Rush-called mass movements in the areas of major gold deposits, examples are the Californian gold rush in 1849 and the Gold Rush of 1897 on the Klondike River in Alaska. Even in Australia (Bathurst, Temora, Teetulpa and Coolgardie) and South Africa (Witwatersrand), there was the gold rush. Hardly any of the gold
Gold is money and money is a currency.
Thus gold is a form of currency, that is acceptance in 194 countries around the world.
Many people know the importance and hedging of treasury assets in gold in recent decades has been lost. Without gold, there would be no money, because when they started to trade in gold, it was deposited in banks and evidence was obtained as a receipt for the amount of the stock. These were the first unofficial banknotes of the world. The trading of bank notes was thus born, and quickly recognized banks, such that gold deposited banknotes were playing an increasingly important role in society, and soon led the first official notes have been deposited with the gold one.
Today, the world has no more money, whose value is backed by gold. Thus, paper money is only one currency that has no real value.
The gold standard corresponded to the beginning of the 20th Century 1.504632 gram of gold = $ 1. Due to the compounding effect has been the gold standard in the coming years, after the introduction, is constantly changing and in 1971 abolished entirely.
Top reasons to buy gold, are:
1. Gold offers protection against inflation and currency reform
2. Gold bars are global cash
3. Gold is in crisis times, a stable investment
4. Gold is and will remain unimpaired, as the limited resources and are not reproducible
5. Global demand for gold is higher than supply
6. The purchase and sale of investment gold is exempt from VAT
Thus, gold is the security for you and your family and should exist in every household as capital protection.
If you ask experts in the world about your opinion on gold, would answer 99%, "Gold is currency "Gold is safety".
It is therefore not surprising that the top experts around the globe recommend to their clients to have 10% to 20% of their assets in Gold.
For the past 2600 years, gold has been used for asset wealth protection and/or generational wealth.
Karatbars allows you to protect your assets by owning physical 999,9 certified gold currency in small gram weights.
Some of the statements of experts:
1. "Who has gold has always money". Alan Greenspan (former Federal Reserve chairman)
2. The editor and publisher of The Gloom, Boom & Doom Report says: "Everyone should buy some gold every month, forever, in order to secure from". (Marc Faber)
3. "Money is lying, gold is honest" and "Freedom of Gold". Literature by Prof. Dr. Bocker (Commercially available)
4. Karsten Dabelstein, gold expert Conrad Hinrich Donner Bank of Hamburg, "I am assuming that the gold price will fall because of demand from central banks in emerging countries is no longer significantly less than 1000 dollars per ounce".
5. Walter K. Eichelburg. "To almost $ 1,260 per ounce, it went for the gold price in June of 2010 upwards. This was followed by the correction, and now the price quoted per troy ounce around 5 percent below the high". Walter K. Eichelburg still sees much potential for the gold price and assumes that the gold price is depressed by the central bank deliberately. His opinion: "The gold rush begins in just a few days could be the price of gold rise to $ 10,000 or more". Overall, he sees potential to at least 50,000 dollars per troy ounce. "How high the price will go up in detail depends on the actions of central banks," said Eichelburg. In hyper-inflationary times is also a billion dollars per troy ounce possible. The variant to invest in physical gold, or the buying of gold bullion is the best and safest investment.